Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Who I Am


I am the wind in the tress, the light in your window, and the stars in the sky. You may not always see or notice me, but I am there. As the years go by, I wonder if I will ever get my chance to shine. Patience is my best friend; I rely and depend on it. I am the underdog and I am confident. Many try to bring me down, but I am strong enough to turn the other way.

I am a kick, a run, a pass, a dribble, and a shoot kind of player. The more you run, the better. The weekends are filled with trips, soccer, and more soccer. And I am the type of person who loves every second of it. I work hard to be the way I am, and I am proud of who I am.

I am a here, I am a there, I am an everywhere. I am a Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, and Minnesota kind of traveler. The door opens, the door shuts and I am finally home. But, the journey is not over yet! I am a chef, as long as you like mac n' cheese. I am the go. I am the stop. I am a hip and a hop. But, when I go to bed, that is a whole different slop. I am grumpy. I am a “don't talk to me” kind of sleeper. But, when I close my eyes, I am in my own world.




No comments:

Post a Comment