Saturday, September 8, 2012

If Today Was My Last Day

If you could do one thing before you die, what would it be? That is the question I ask myself a lot. There are many things that I would want to do, not just one. I want an adventure, something dangerous but fun, such as skydiving or going to Vegas to ride on the scary ride on top of a building. I would also like to meet my favorite professional soccer player, Didier Drogba. Another thing would be for my whole family to go on vacation together, somewhere far away where we could all have fun.
The fact that I am extremely afraid of heights could be a big issue if I want to go skydiving or anything that is high in the sky. Although I would be freaking out, after I did it, I would be so happy that I accomplished something like that because I can barely go on a roller coaster without screaming my head off. Also, I have never even been on a plane so I would not be used to being so far up in the air!
Meeting Didier Drogba would be the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have looked up to him ever since I was four years old. Drogba plays for a team called FC Chelsea but he is originally from Ivory Coast. Although he does not play in the same position that I do, I still try to learn some moves from him when I watch him so that I can try them in games.
My parents have gone on many vacations but have not taken the kids because we have a big family so it would be too expensive to take all of us. My mom and dad have gone to places like Jamaica, Hawaii, and Mexico. I hope that someday, they will take our whole family there just for a week so that we can all have fun and spend time with each other because we do not get to see each other very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment