Friday, February 1, 2013

Future?

Soccer tournaments are what make me smile everyday of the week when I know they are coming up. Soccer tournaments are the reason why I know exactly what I want to do in college. Although I am the young one, it is still my main goal in life. I would love to play division one soccer and take after all of my brothers, but I am not sure if that is what I will end up doing. It makes me sad when I think about college. I will no longer see all of my friends almost everyday of the week, and I will not be as caught up as any of my friends that are involved with soccer at all just because of my age. I am also very challenged in school because I am in smarter classes and it is a ton of work and I barely have any time to just chill out or just go play a nice game of soccer without being stressed.
When I was twelve years old I was debating whether or not to go into high school at such a young age, but my parents said that they would not let me go back to my own grade so I had n choice. To be honest I would have loved going back into my own grade because then I would have friends that are my age, school would not be so hard and time consuming, and I would be way better at soccer compared to what I am to the older girls I play with now. Just thinking back to that day makes me sad because my parents did not even ask me what I wanted to do. I know that were trying to do what is best for me, but if I ever wanted to succeed in soccer, then going back to my own grade would be my best chance. I am currently a junior in high school and I still have absolutely no idea what I am going to college or what I am going to study in college. This worries me because I really need to figure this entire thing out before it is too late. I realize that I still have some time, but if I keep thinking that than before I know it, it will be too late. I just hope that I will figure it all out so that I can be stress free. (409 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment