Friday, February 1, 2013

The Sick Life

.
Ever get those days where you feel really sick and don't want to go to school? Well yesterday was one of those days. Sleeping in is the best, but after getting up for awhile you start to get really bored. I know that students always rave about how nice it is to miss school but is it really that nice? You have all of the make up work and sometimes you get the work and you have absolutely no idea how you do it because your teacher already taught it and you missed it. This is why I really do not like missing school, but I guess not everyone feels the same way.
When walking into some of my classes I felt so confused. I really needed to go in after school and get help but I cannot get help from everyone so I was just in a sticky situation. So that night I went home and got out my books and studied my butt off just so that I would know what I was doing. It was definitely not fun but I mean I guess it is over now so that is alright.
To me, school is very important and if that means I have to study a lot, then studying is what I will do. I just like doing well in school, it makes me happy. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something for me and my future, and that feeling is great. Trying to do as well as my older brother is going to be very hard, but I hope to do as well as him in school. (275 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment