Sunday, January 27, 2013

Temp.


Walking into school is a very horrible thing. You have to walk so far that your hands begin to feel like they are going to fall off. Even when you are all bundled up in winter gear you still feel freezing when you come in so there is no use to bring a bunch of winter coats. When arriving into school, you either get hit by a flaming hot building, or you come in feeling like an icicle.
Before school, I walk into many different rooms and for some reason, they are all different temperatures. One room is perfect and you love to just stand in there and feel nice and cozy. Others rooms are burning hot and as cold as Antarctica. This is something that really bothers me because I do not like to sweat during school, but I also do not want to freeze my butt off.
Who ever controls the temperature should put it at a nice comfy amount of heat so that people do not have to take clothes off or bundle up. My third and forth hour rooms are so cold that I have to be wearing a jacket at all times, but my second and sixth hour are so hot that I have to take off my jacket. It just does not make sense to me. Shouldn't the rooms all be the same temperature? I mean, that do not have separate control panels that they use.
I am not the only one that is bothered by this. Walking into a classroom I always here at least five people complaining about how hot or cold it is. I believe that someone should get right on this problem so that all of the students are at least moderately happy because that would make school a lot more comfortable. (304 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment