Sunday, December 2, 2012

Indoor Soccer

Indoor soccer, sounds fun right? Well from what I experienced this weekend, it was not very fun to play at times. Playing three games when you are out of shape is rough but I will still always do anything just to play a game of soccer. My team is pretty good but it is a coed team and we play in the men’s league. Sometimes it is so fun just to be as dirty as you want and tackle and hard as you want, but other times, the boys are huge, they are wienies to girls most of the time, and they think they are the best team to walk on earth. Those three things just make me mad about boys, because they should play as hard against girls, as they do against boys.
I will admit that they do intimidate me, but I still play like they are tiny compared to me, because it really helps me when playing. Although this weekend was not as good as it could have been, because we lost two out of our four games, but I still had fun while losing. I know what you are thinking, how can you have fun while losing? Well the thing is, is that soccer is a big part of my life, and if you do not enjoy the struggles that you go through, then you will never go far in that particular sport. Whether it is basketball, football, baseball, or any other sport, you should enjoy every little moment of play because just think about when you are older. When you are older, it is going to become very difficult to play because you may not be as quick and healthy as you were when you were younger.
As you can see, my love for soccer is very strong, and I hope to play soccer for a very long time. Without soccer, my life would not feel complete, and honestly, I am not sure what I would do with my life. That is why I will always be a fan of soccer, whether I am playing soccer, or not playing soccer, my love for it will always be strong.  
Look at players like Lampard, Rooney, and Drogba. They are all inspirations to little kids and grown ups all over the world, and someday I want that to be me. I know that I will probably never get to such a high level of soccer, but that is my dream, and that will be my dream until the day that I die. (427 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment