Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's Freezing


Over the past week I have heard so many people talk about how much fun spring break is going to be. For most people, spring break it a time where you go someplace warm, outside of Cedar Rapids so that they can just relax and forget about all of stress that school and work brings. Florida would be a good example of where people might go because it is a popular place that is warm and beautiful.

 For me, spring break is going to be pretty bad. All I get to do is stay in Cedar Rapids and go to soccer try outs and help with the little kid’s soccer camp afterwards. There will be no free time for me which is usually something that I enjoy because I would rather be super busy than supper bored. But this time around, being busy will not be fun. For example, I love to play soccer and it takes up most of my time, but when practicing out in the freezing weather, I definitely do not enjoy it one bit. I guess it is probably good for me because Iowa is a cold place and I should get used to the fact that it barely ever gets warm.

I am very excited for soccer try outs, but I hope that I do not freeze my butt off in the process of playing. Last year, some of the games were so cold and all of the players were bundled up in a bunch of blankets and we were still really cold.

I hope that this crappy weather gets better very soon so that I can get tan. During the summer I get so tan, but then lose it all in the winter and it makes me mad. How can someone get so tan, and then lose it all within a month? It just does not make sense to me at all. Maybe I should lay out more and get so tan that I look black. That could work, right? Anyway, all I am saying is that the weather needs to get better so that I can enjoy myself when I go outside instead of being very uncomfortable.

Word Count: 368 words

No comments:

Post a Comment